|Previous Meeting: October 19, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 2, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number 513-909-4483
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Building Updates
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Wear a mask (Required for entry to Hive13)
- Get vaccinated if you can
- While you are at it, get a Flu shot!
- October 27, 2021 - Warden’s Meeting
- 8 pm to 9 pm
- October 30, 2021 - Tech Committee Meeting
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- November 3rd, 2021 - Retro Game Night
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm
- Nov 30th 2021 - Narcan Training
- After meeting
- December 5th 2021 - Narcan Training
- After meeting
Certifications & Classes
- The following need teachers;
- November 6, 2021 - Welding 1 (MIG welder, Angle Grinder, Bench Grinder, Cold Cut Saw)
- November 13, 2021 - Saturday Cleanup & Big and Small Lasers
- November 20, 2021 - Squaring Stock Basics (Jointer, Planar, Table Saw, and miter saw)
- November 27, 2021 - Basics of soldering, desoldering, and proto-board circuit building
Elevator 4 door is now open since it's starting to get chilly and not hoarding AC air.
We have a tree in the front space! Thanks Pi!
- Heat press has been ordered!
- Thank you beauties for helping contribute!
- We ordered the 15 x 15
- HTV donations / funds appreciated as well as materials to press onto
- Jim has added a step by step guide on how to create a blog post show off your things!
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board
start time: end time: