October 31, 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: October 24, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 3, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- Vacuuformer - all systems go. Ready to get some plastic sheets to test. NewDave is building a box for the former to sit on (thanks NewDave)
- Learn to Solder @ Books by the Banks.
- Went well. We used about 100 boards, and have 738 remaining. My earlier rough inventory was ~835 so that would say we only did about 100 boards.
- Fabricobbling mounting brackets crushes Ry's will to live.
- Lorin is out for a month recovering from surgery. See Ry for secretarial/bureaucratic inquiries.
- Learn to Solder at Sand's Montessori school Thursday Nov 16th from 5:30-7:30.
- Brad needs some help for this evert.
The week in Wiki
- $150 (possibly less) to renew gwizard software. This is a feeds and speeds calculator for the CNC mill.