Difference between revisions of "October 5, 2021"
|Line 69:||Line 69:|
Latest revision as of 20:05, 5 October 2021
|Previous Meeting: September 28, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 12, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number 513-909-4483
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Building Updates
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Wear a mask (Required for entry to Hive13)
- Get vaccinated if you can
- October 9, 2021 - Made-In-Camp
- 12 to 4 pm
- October 11, 2021 - Hive13 Board Meeting
- 7:30 to 9 pm
- October 15, 2021 - Needlecraft Night
- 6pm to 9 pm
- October 20, 2021 - Outreach Committee Meeting
- 7:30 to 9 pm
- October 27, 2021 - Warden’s Meeting
- 8 pm to 9 pm
- October 30, 2021 - Tech Committee Meeting
- 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- November 3rd, 2021 - Retro Game Night
- 7:30 to 8:30 pm
Certifications & Classes
- October 23, 2021 - Block Printing Class - Kevin McLeod teaching
- October 23, 2021 - Milling Machine Certification Class (Enco and Millwright) - Dave Velzy teaching
- Closing Today
- Kiln Refurbishment Supplies - $300
- The metal lathe is fully functional again!
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board
start time: 7:32pm
end time: 8:04pm
Please come to the board meeting.
Needlecraft night is really cool. There will be pizza if you tell Lisa you're coming.
Tech committee meeting will be hybrid (both online and in person)