Difference between revisions of "October 8, 2019"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 19:50, 8 October 2019
|Previous Meeting: October 1, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 15, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Big Green Mill
- Welding Tables
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- Hose Reels
- Air Compressor
- Sand Blaster
- Saturday Cleanup - good turn out this month, were able to tackle some extra projects and improve the space overall.
- Roku remote for arcade is missing.
- Made in Camp - October 12th 12-5pm - Open house and gathering.
- Blink - This weekend- We aren't doing anything for it, but you should go.
- Board Meeting - October 14th
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
Vote for $200 for open house.
Upcoming vote for $1100 to replace broken router table.