Outreach Committee Meeting - September 21st, 2022: Difference between revisions

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(ACTUALLY MAKING THE AGENDA FINALLY)
No edit summary
 
Line 41: Line 41:
==Agenda - New business==
==Agenda - New business==


* Nothing new to report. My head will explode. - Kostas P.<br />
*Nothing new to report. My head will explode. - Kostas P.<br />


==Minutes==
==Minutes==
Tuesday Talks:


* Oct- Kostas embalming and death things
* Nov- brewing things Kostas reaching out to Fab Ferments or Will
* Dec- Cookie Party/ Secret Santa
Start thinking about goals for next year:
* Nov will be the last outreach meeting of the year
* what things do we want to accomplish in 2023
MiC:
* Have not heard back from Coy, may need to say not this year on making signs
* Looking for cones, caution tape, rope, etc. to cordon off our demo area.
Blink:
* workdays coming up, Kostas to send out reminder on slack
* Lisa will put out call for battery packs
Social Media:
* Send Kostas ideas and tag Hive13 on stuff you are comfortable sharing
<br />
==New To-Do List==
==New To-Do List==

Latest revision as of 19:27, 21 September 2022

Outreach Committee Meetings
Previous: August 17th, 2022 Meeting Procedure - Outreach Committee Next: October 19th, 2022

Meeting Info

Wednesday, September 21st · 7:30 – 8:30pm

Google Meet joining info

Video call link: https://meet.google.com/tkp-kgvm-tnw

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 631-709-2179‬ PIN: ‪684 168 825‬#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/tkp-kgvm-tnw?pin=[[1]]

Attendees

Agenda - Old Business

  • Tuesday Talks Updates
    • Solid through October, we agreed December will be a secret santa/cookie party
      • Kostas P. absolutely blanked on contacting Fab Ferments
        • My bad -Kostas P.
      • With our new winemaking stuff should we reach out to local winemakers/fermenters? (Blotarians, Cincinnati Vinters?)
  • MiC
    • The sign thing will kill me - Kostas P.
    • CONFIRMING LOT ACTIVITIES
      • Musical Tesla coil
      • Button making
      • Torch work with Kevin
    • Please please please tell me if you want to do a demo in the lot or Hive as well. - Kostas P.
  • Blink
    • We got in! Now we do things!
    • Make days Sept. 24th, October 1st 3-6pm
      • We can make the base and hand off the decorating to you
  • Supplies
    • The hoard grows!
  • Social Media
    • Memes, videos, concepts quick brainstorm session

Agenda - New business

  • Nothing new to report. My head will explode. - Kostas P.

Minutes

Tuesday Talks:

  • Oct- Kostas embalming and death things
  • Nov- brewing things Kostas reaching out to Fab Ferments or Will
  • Dec- Cookie Party/ Secret Santa

Start thinking about goals for next year:

  • Nov will be the last outreach meeting of the year
  • what things do we want to accomplish in 2023

MiC:

  • Have not heard back from Coy, may need to say not this year on making signs
  • Looking for cones, caution tape, rope, etc. to cordon off our demo area.

Blink:

  • workdays coming up, Kostas to send out reminder on slack
  • Lisa will put out call for battery packs

Social Media:

  • Send Kostas ideas and tag Hive13 on stuff you are comfortable sharing


New To-Do List