With our space being a shared space, the Hive can get quite messy at times. So on the second Saturday of every month, members will come down to the hive to get the hive kicked back into shape. Those who come and help out are usually compensated with some form of edible treats or foods for their time and effort.
Second Saturday of the month.
What to clean
- Clean the shitter
- Hoover the Lounge and Fab Lab
- Sweep and mop the main area
- Clean the kitchen sink
- Vacuum sawdust off of wood shop machines
- Clean kitchen counters
- Vacuum metal shavings off of metal shop machines
- Empty all garbage bins.
- General space cleanup.
- Brainstormed over how to make the next one better.
Snackage: Root Beer Floats.
- General Space Cleanup.
Snackage: Grillout with Hamburgers, Bratwursts, Hot dogs, and Sausage.
- Note: Didn't take a before picture for the first cleanup. Just assume it looked bad,