September 10, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: September 3, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 17, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf X is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf X.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- HIVE Decoration. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- CTO Election out, need to reach quorum, please vote
- 3D Thursday, September 12th
- Cincy Locksport - Sept 14th
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Needlecraft Night, September 27th
- CNC Class, September 28th (See Meetup if interested)
- Cooking the World: Canada!, September 29th
- Sparks! - Learn to use KiCAD - Oct. 7, 2017
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Deepfreeze and Chocolatey for CAD computer and/or other workstations in Hive13 (Vote Thread Coming Soon?)
- Equipment, software, and first stock of consumables for the vinyl cutter - $350 - Discuss 9/10/2019, Vote 9/17/2019