September 20, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:54, 20 September 2016 by Greg J Arnold (In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea.)
|Previous Meeting: September 13, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 27, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Past events: How'd they go?
- Blender training
- Fusion 360
- Mike's talk on 3D design for 3d printing
- Bylaw revisions:
- Call for special meeting on 10/11 (will be announced on mailing list)
- Holding an open forum on 9/27 for changes/revisions and input
- Meeting about Cincy makerfaire in a week or so, to be prepared - event on 10/8
- Lookout for Books by the Banks info this week - event on 10/15
- The pallet racks arrived
- Welcome to our new members
- Andrew More
- Steve Jones
- New Woodworking Warden
- Past events
- Bylaw revisions
- Simple to complex
- Must hold special meeting - it will be Oct. 11.
- Open forum next Tuesday, the 27th.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire
- Saturday, Oct. 8 & Sunday Oct. 9
- Meeting for interested parties coming soon
- Books by the Banks
- Saturday, Oct 15
- Same meeting might cover it
- Pallet Racks arrived
- More storage!
- Figure out how to arrange them
- New members!
- Andrew More
- Steve Jones
- Brad proposes CNC vote
- Mach3 costs $175-$200
- Proposing a vote of $300
- Might need cables and other things
- Will B announced game night by proxy on Sept. 30. Time TBA.
- After party for CMMF
- Jon - rooted a phone (giggity)
- Mike - Lab stuff, 3d printed stuff
- Dave - old cars, pop rests
- Coy - Sense Hat for RasPI
- Brad - son getting involved in robotics club, learning how to step back and let him do it
- Charlie - working on point lizard piece, invented role-playing system
- Katie - busy graduating from HS, teenage boys are obsessed with bodily functions
- Dustin - wrangling teenage boys (what the unholy fuck - it sounded that creepy in real life)
- Kevin - Well-working prototype of waste-oil forge, can melt aluminum heads from cars
- Ken - Switching modes to fishing, making brackets
- John - little bit of assembly programming, nothing too exciting
- Chris - mostly been doing homework, PTZ thing
- Tim - Blender talk, liked hearing it, worked on crossbow project, made it too strong
- Alex - painted some miniatures, tore out wall and fixed leak
- Nancy - DO YOUR DISHES - went to a concert
- Steve - OpenMMS, sharpened a chisel
- James Willey - had to go out to California, quite a few 99¢ Pi Zeros.
- Ryan - not doing a lot, helped unload pallet racks, playing with WeMos D1, Greg and he are starting rebuilding the glass block display; Greg and he refilled the soda machine
- Elly - went to wedding receiption at American Scythe Museum
- Greg - finally got mirror control working, Christmas project a little