September 28, 2021: Difference between revisions
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
Revision as of 09:38, 28 September 2021
|Previous Meeting: September 21, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 5, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number 513-909-4483
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- PLEASE respect the building alarm. We have 24 hour access to our space. This means we can go up the stairs from the RFID door, and into Hive13 without triggering the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am. Please do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash) as it will set off the alarm.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
- October 2, 2021 - Saturday Cleanup
- October 9, 2021 - Made-In-Camp
- October 11, 2021 - Hive13 Board Meeting
- October 15, 2021 - Needlecraft Night
- October 20, 2021 - Outreach Committee Meeting
- October 27, 2021 - Warden’s Meeting
- November 3rd, 2021 - Retro Game Night
Certifications & Classes
- October 16, 2021 - Block Printing Class - Kevin McLeod teaching
- October 23, 2021 - Milling Machine Certification Class (Enco and Millwright) - Dave Velzy teaching
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board
Votes Closing Today
- None yet posted
- Hot Crafts - Donated Kiln further along in refurb, condition was worse than initially realized, had to completely disassemble for cleaning, and will need to replace all fasteners due to rust
- Machining - Brad and Dave got new lathe motor wired up and working, still not fully reassembled though