September 8, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: September 1, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 15, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. We have paper towels and disinfectant spray.
- Alex Harrison (coming tonight to complete sign up - student rate)
Elevator Out of order
- As of 9/5; The elevator repair guys are to be on site Tuesday to repair the safety circuit.
Virtual Needlecraft Night
- Friday, September 11th at 6:30 pm
- Link to follow closer to event
- Sign on and chat while working on your projects! Or feel free to ask needlecraft questions that have been plaguing you!
- New PPE station in the middle of Hive13.
- Eyewash station outside of wood shop
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Kayla Lukawiecki, John Clark, Scott Hively, Scott Simpson, Dave Schwinn, Lisa Crump, Chris Davis, Brad Walsh, Dave Velzy, Drew Kirkman,
- Elevator 4 is functional again. Whoo hoo!
- Elevator 1 is also functional
- Working on getting Elevator 5 unblocked on the first floor
- We may be able to help Wesselman with making copper contacts for elevators. Each elevator takes about 30 each. Should be something we could help out with.
Ring Ring, Hello?
- We have a phone now!
- This will be handy for the sandwich board, so we don't have to keep putting people's cell numbers
- Plan is to have cordless phones throughout the space.
- Have you fallen and can't get up, and left your cellphone somewhere dumb? No worries! We will have phones!
- Please note, we currently don't have 911 service, so please don't have an emergency
- Phone number is 513-909-HIVE. But it's not ported over yet. So don't call us
Gift Wrap Station
- Lisa has a tote-load of gift wrap supplies. Should we bring it to the hive?
- Sure! Holidays are coming up. We dream of being able to have a gift wrapping social event. We miss you pre-COVID socialization
- Let's limit to one tote, so things don't get out of hand
AC Update! Or...not
- Brad and Velzy got the big mama AC mounted! Aaaaand then realized it was 220V not 110V. Whoops! Baby mama unit was mounted in the slot.
- Schwinn is still in the afterglow of his new laptop. He's in looooove
- John Clark has clocks! He's gonna bring us some clocks!
- Kayla doesn't know wtf to eat. Please send low-FODMAP ideas her way. Also a new digestive system.