Difference between revisions of "Sewing"
Revision as of 19:04, 14 January 2020
The Sewing Station
Lisa is still working on this page not everything is finalized or fully up to date. Please bear with me. I will be working on pages for the serger and the sewing machine soon.
- Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed
- Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine With 60 Built-In Stitches (Lisa is waiting for this to go on sale before purchasing)
- Cutting Mat, Rulers, and Rotary Cutter (Large Ruler still need to be purchased)
- Iron, Ironing Board, and Water Spray Bottle
- Hand needles of various types (Embroidery, Tapestry, Yarn)
- Needle Threader
- Pins and Sewing Clips
- French Curves
- Grommet Setter
- Scissors, both right and left handed
- Pinking Shears
- Seam Gauge
- Tape Measure
If you plan on using a lot of something please either purchase your own, replace what you used, or have a warden add it to the list of things that need to be restocked.
- Buttons, Snaps, Hooks and Eyes
- Fabric Marking Pencils and Chalk
- Sewing Machine Oil