Talk:Honda Navigation Hacking
- Paul: I kinda like the Jolly Roger w/ the Honda logo on his head more.
- Craig: Understandable but the end goal is to put 2 logos on each side of the Jolly Roger. I'm still working out the details on the image formats right now since they are not standard (modern?)
If you're interested, there is a way to do commenting that is slightly easier / more common in other MediaWikis. DaveMenninger 19:16, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
- You can reply indented by using a single colon.
- And indent even more using even more colons.
- And you can sign/timestamp your comment by putting for ~ characters in a row. DaveMenninger 19:17, 25 February 2010 (UTC)
Great - glad to see a linux port. Maybe you should move the link to your linux port up higher on the page - since being at the bottom made it hard to find. Another question - do you know if this tool will work with the 4.92 navi discs out now? I'm not sure what changed in this version but people have been complaining that the binsys dumpnavi one doesn't work on the 4.92 discs - not sure why. (I'm really hoping that they kept all those nice debug strings in the 4.92 version as well) - Ryan --126.96.36.199 17:42, 24 January 2011 (UTC)