Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:29, 3 February 2012 by DaveMenninger (Creating user page with biography of new user.)
- Soldering, building circuits (and burning holes in things) since age 9 or so.
- Made homemade guitar effects in teen years.
- Competed in Regional Robotics competition in Miami during college.
- Did mechanical design at automation R&D facility for P&G. Switched them over from big expensive and static test stands to erector set style where the servo motors and unit ops could be moved around on the machine.
- Embedded programming at Steel mill startup.
- Controls engineer and project engineer at Allen-Bradley.
- Currently using Perl when possible to automate stuff as possible for large SCADA project for Duke Energy.