Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Soldering, building circuits (and burning holes in things) since age 9 or so.
- Made homemade guitar effects in teen years.
- Competed in Regional Robotics competition in Miami during college.
- Did mechanical design at automation R&D facility for P&G.
- Switched them over from big expensive and static test stands to erector set style where the servo motors and unit ops could be moved around on the machine.
- Motor sizing.
- PLC programming, project management, industrial network design and startup, servo system application and programming using resolver feedback.
- Embedded programming at Steel mill startup.
- Controls engineer and project engineer at Allen-Bradley.
- Motion control programming and system application.
- Automation system application, proposal, project management, programming, design and startup.
- Currently using Perl when possible to automate stuff as possible for large SCADA project for Duke Energy.