Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Soldering, building circuits (and burning holes in things) since age 9 or so.
- Made homemade guitar effects in teen years.
- Competed in Regional Robotics competition in Miami during college.
- R&D facility for P&G.
- Motor sizing.
- Motion control programming and tuning, PLC programming, project management, VFD system design and startup, industrial network design and startup, servo systems with resolver feedback.
- Embedded programming at Steel mill startup. iRMX real time os to control mill stands hydraulics.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic automation troubleshooting, cutting torch, rolling mill operator, reheat furnace lighter upper, Seimens PLC troubleshooting for roll change and conveyor systems.
- Operated 135 ton crane, trained in basic heavy rigging, deck crane, manlift, confined space entry, cpr, fire response.
- Controls engineer and project engineer at Allen-Bradley.
- Motion control programming and system application.
- Automation system application, proposal, project management, programming, design and startup.
- Industrial networks, PLCs, RFID systems, optical encoders and resolvers for motion control.
- Currently using Perl when possible to automate as much as possible for a large SCADA project at Duke Energy. FTPs, Archive::Zip, XML::LibXML, etc.