Property "ProjectImage" (as page type) with input value "Image:Vrl-logo-hive13.png|200px" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
|Open Garage VRL Hive13|
|Start Date: 08/28/2012|
Open Garage Vehicle Research Lab
Open Garage Vehicle Research Lab (VRL) is a workshop to analyze vehicle systems, CAN bus, Navigation systems and all vehicle related research. We meet once a month but also develop tools and work on projects throughout the month.
We meet the 2nd Saturday of the Month from 6:30 - 9ish
- Project Goals
- Build a research lab that allows multiple students to work simultaneously
- Build a research lab that allows remote researchers to participate
- Create a standard format to share information
- Enhanced ODB2 diagnostic messages
- CAN bus data per vehicle
- Ability to flash controllers (j2534)
- Create Hardware and Software to help expedite the analysis process
VRL Hive13 Software
Software tools we have created.
- CANiBUS - Multi-CAN Multi-User research tool
VRL Hive13 Hardware
- CANiTM - CAN in The Middle, a flexible, expandible USB tool for monitoring CAN/LIN/ISO busses, injecting data and conducting Man-in-The-Middle attacks