Vacuum Forming Machine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|List of All Documented Equipment
|Hive13 Asset Tag: None|
|Make/Model: CentroForm LV1827 (google)|
|Arrival Date: 06/2017|
|Does it work?: Yes|
|Certification Needed?: Yes|
- Plug the Foot Pedal into the Sewing Machine
- Plug the Sewing Machine into the power outlet.
- Flip the power switch on.
- Make sure bobbins are threaded (see Manual).
- Choose a stitch pattern.
- Place the fabric under the needle.
- Flip the Presser Foot Lifter to make the Foot drop.
- Press the pedal.
- When finished, raise the Presser Foot.
- Pull the thread around back to the Thread Cutter.
- When you're finished for the day, turn the Sewing Machine off.
- Place the cover on the Sewing Machine when not in use.