July 26, 2016
(Redirected from Annual meeting 2016)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 19, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 2, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Swear at the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Shell Server
- Library Events
- PTDR in Detroit in July
- Coy's wood
- Belt Sander - Ry proposes a vote to buy a sander, not to exceed $200.
- Vote!! the links are on the mailing list!
- President - Elly Hall
- Treasurer - Jim Dallam
- CTO - Ian Blais
- COO - Dustin Bruce, Greg Arnold
- Secretary - Daniel McNamara, Ryan Hershey
- Board - Tiffany Horwath, Brad Walsh, Dustin Bruce, Daniel McNamara, Dave Blundell, Lorin Parker, Kevin Schuller, Jim Dallam
- Lots of stuff around because it is the annual meeting
- Noise curfew - The vent fan in the fab lab is fine to run at any time
- Tool broken or supplies out of stock? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!!
- Wishlist - Add things to it! We regularly buy things off of this list!
- Shell server - Gone!! Yes!
- Library events - DONE! excellent!
- Brad wants us to get some lab coats with the left over money since kids really liked the one he wore.
- Detroit maker faire this weekend.
- Louisville maker faire September 10th
- Likely will be going to the New York Maker Faire in October
- Belt Sander vote
- Up to $200 for a new hand held belt sander
- If you are aware of a very nice model please post on the mailing list thread, otherwise it will be a well reviewed porter cable
- 25 voting members
- Abstain - 1
- No - 0
- Yes - 24
- Annual elections vote - go to vote.hive13.org!
- We have quorum!
- The results will be shown when the meeting is over
- Books by the banks
- We have been invited again
- Saturday, October 15th
- Mike is going to accept the invitation
- Kevin found an amazing deal on a 24" scroll saw. There will likely be a vote on this soon to reimburse him.
- Pallet racks
- Tiffany found some pallet racks on an auction site
- We are giving Tiffany the go ahead to buy some as long as it is a good deal
- Next Tuesday talk is by Brad. See the post on the website.
- Greg - Still moving in to his new place
- Hodapp - Survived vacation, sweaty
- John M - Survived putting a patio in this past weekend which was awful
- Elly - Barely survived moving in to a new place, went on vacation, got sliced up by falling on an oyster bed
- Matt - Has to move out of his current place before moving in to his next place. Uh oh.
- Anthony - Warsaw ky for a big car meetup
- ken - Went to Caesar creek looking for stuff
- Nancy - Got another motorcycle
- Owen - Just joined recently, got something on ebay he has been looking at getting for a while (arcade machine joystick)
- Brad - Working on PTDR trying to help coordinate, made the mistake of trying to clean out his dryer vent pipe
- Jim D - worked on some arduino projects
- Andy - Second time here, spent the weekend floating in a pool
- Alex - Could not hear
- Tim - Claims to be the laziest person here, has a PVC project he is currently planning
- Daniel M - Just moved to day shifts, has been working on stilts and costume stuff
- Tiffany - Has been working on weaving a baby wrap while avoiding the heat
- Dave B - Wife decided the middle of July was a good time to get a shed, let out lots of smoke from random semiconductors, farming kids
- James Wiley - Just joined, working on some arduino code
- Coy - has been browsing auction sites
- Tom - Was a member for a month then moved out of Cincy
- Gabe - finished a netbook turned server, working on some other servers
- Paul - Has been working on his house lately, replacing fans, got gigabit internet
- Will - Friends with Paul and Dave Myers, just moved here from San Francisco, does a little bit of everything
- Dustin - Current fab lab warden, running for COO and Board, just finished a frame for a poster we got from the bay area maker faire
- Jon - Just finished a super stressful month, no longer COO (YES!!!!)
- Kayley - Working on fixing a flute, willing to learn anything
- Lorin - Currently on the board, hopefully on the board again, finished up some projects he left a couple months ago
- Ian B - CTO for at least 14 more minutes which you also have to vote! Murdered the shell server
- Ryan - lame duck pres for the next 14 mins, welded some stands for the lane timers for PTDR