Apr 16, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Apr 9, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Apr 23, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Space Balloon
- Paul vincent
- Linode VPS major fail
- Brandon (Shadoxx) - Regulator for back window hath been installed.
- Alan (Guest) - Mech E.
- Jordan LTR - Brain machine assembled, battery for solar panel
- Charge controller might be to the right of the shelf over the electronics bench.
- Nancy - Sewing day or something
- Sewing machine might be missing parts, we are missing a box
- Dave -(Guest) Possible member soon, Brought homebrew, dark belgium
- Marvin - New Member, brought two sons, learning C++
- Rob Melly - Moving to New York, got a job w/ Shapeways
- Koi - Yardwork
- Ian - Trying to not go back to work
- Dan Hopkins - Self balancing unicycle is at a standstill, needs a more powerful motor or battery.
- About to start working on the space balloon project.
- Emily (CR) - Bought a ham radio, studying for her license test, end goal of a general license. Sock is an inch longer.
- Jason - Working on the playsurface multi-touch table.
- Dayton Hamvention is coming up on May 14th. Giant electronics fleemarket.
- If you want to buy stuff, bring cash
- RFID productive meeting.
- 125 Khz wideband readers are required
- 3rd weekend in may there will be a mini hackathon here. Food and booze will be supplied by Ian
- Quadcopter from Marvin
- flight controller board
- $20 frame on ebay
- $30 - $40 LiPo Battery
- $60 for controller
- Battery Charger
- Totally awesome.
- Space Balloon