April 13, 2021
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: April 6, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 20, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
Welcome New Members
- Alexa Schmidt
- Eric Smith
- Cyrina Thomas
- Maddi Villines
- Marilyn Clark
- Huge effort this weekend in ceramics. A major team effort. Great sight to behold.
- Kevin single handedly made massive improvements to the paint booth
- Booths! Now in common area.
- Laser tune-up Sunday. Thanks to Ralph and Brad.
- More Spy cameras online.
- Common area de-crapification.
- Discussion of priorities and budget for build out projects and planning for expanded operations.
- Kitchen, bathrooms, spray booth, airline plumbing, and many others.
- Member storage
- Squatters and other issues
- Please, put your name on your stuff unless it is in a space that your are sure is recognized as yours.
- It sucks to see people lose track of their stuff.
- It also sucks to have to deal with stuff of unknown ownership.
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Vote: 17 yes, 0 no, 0 abstain