April 16, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 9, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 23, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Maker Faire - We made about 119 boards, got $99.75 in donations. No one got burned (that I know). Made some great connections.
- Landlord history talk - April 23rd (tonight) - 7:30 P.M.
- Needlecraft night - April 26th - 6 P.M. - 8 P.M.
- Board Meeting - Monday, May 13th - 7:30 P.M.