April 28, 2020

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Previous Meeting: April 21, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next Meeting: May 5, 2020


Time and Place

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/iud-vrdh-jei
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 405-804-1651 and enter this PIN: 701 596 224#

COVID Updates

  • How's everyone doing?

Move Updates

  • Building owners have offered to do wall build out at $44/hour rate ($1760/week), should we have them do some work for us?


  • Jim D is moving stuff into the new space, and prepped moving his mill
  • Jim met with a bunch of the people working on the new space, and talked to the owner
  • When things do open up, it’s looking like we won’t have too much trouble immediately taking things apart and moving them.
  • We will be moving all the heavy stuff ourselves, we have people willing and able.
  • We will need to
  • Agreement: let’s order material ASAP, get Wesslemen’s team to start building walls to have things moving.
  • Electrical: Still no progress, but electrician is working up a quote for the work we want. Most of the stuff we have spec’d in walls is low power that won’t need to be moved later.
  • Let's move tools for build out over, but not much else yet. Include one pig work table and the scaffolds.
  • Let’s set up a sign in and sign out log so people know who they have been exposed to if someone tests positive
  • Masks and disinfectants mandatory while working
  • Liability waiver specific to COVID? No, let’s just announce that everyone must follow OHIO guidelines and be responsible to each other, leadership will publish
  • Kayla has been following the COVID guidelines for her work, Kevin will get the info from her and get leadership signed up for the mailings so we can put proper precautions in place.
  • We all agree that as the state orders relax, we can and should start working on move again. We will do our very best to follow and exceed state guidelines for social distance and spread prevention. Leadership will put out our working rules before any groups should start working in the new space.
  • We need more disinfectant wipes at the space. Everyone look for mask, wipe, etc. sources, we should have them available for people working on build out.