April 4, 2023
|Previous Meeting: March 28, 2023||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 11, 2023|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Membership, please remember that when you bring a guest into the Hive, you are the one responsible for them for the duration of your time in the Hive. They are required to completely fill out a liability waiver, and we expect you to honor the Membership Agreement that you signed that states that you, the Member, will remain with your guest, your guest is not permitted to use any certification-only equipment, and that they will leave the Hive when you leave.
- The purge is coming! Please do not put anything in the Dungeon, and if you currently have items stored in the Dungeon - PLEASE REMOVE
- This is a shared space, managed by volunteers. Please clean up after yourselves and if you are unsure how to do something, please ask! There have been far, far too many tools damaged lately, and this can be avoided by speaking up.
- If something breaks, please email email@example.com and notify the associated warden on Slack!
- Leadership has recently updated our Commercial Use Policy Please look it over and feel free to reach out to Leadership with any questions.
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Jobs Are Not Faire - Resume and Interview meetup, reschedule TBD
- Kostas has proposed two additions to our membership agreement/code of conduct
- Hive13 is a smoke-free environment. Please smoke outside.
- Physical violence/credible threats of violence towards members or guests is up for immediate expulsion.
- Please add to discussion in #leadership-discussion
- Next event: Hive13 @ CMC on April 15th at 1pm
- Learn to solder, learn to sew
- An appearance by our friends, The Remake Project!
- Volunteers wanted, support encouraged
- Theme: A Blooming Community
- PARTICIPANTS WANTED!
- You don't have to be a long term member, all members welcome!
- Resin Printer Revival is a GO!
- Thank you so much to Caiden R., Kevin M., and Ryan A. for help!
- Currently we know what we have, streamlining waste cleanup and setup.
- Wanna help? Join us in #3dprinting on Slack!
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow