April 5, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 29, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 12, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Lathe purchase
- Clermont County library makerfaire
- CNC Update
- Vectric - Ryan
- Machine and Training - Coy
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- None scheduled. This will change.
- Housekeeping: clean your shit up.
- Noise curfew: Sometime before 10:30 PM, shut up! Resume fire at 7:00 AM.
- Liability waivers: make them legible. Make sure they're legible.
- Wish list: Add shit you want the Hive to have to it.
- Just going to order the lathe. Discount not worth it
- Won't ship out until May 1 at the earliest.
- Maker faire: no one's working with Lorin, and he's not here, so no updates.
faireevents at local area libraries. If you're interest, let us know.
- CNC Update: License is in.
- Coy's waiting on the software. Working with Dustin and/or Lorin.
- E-stop working at least somewhat. It's a clusterfuck, but disabling the screensaver helps.
- Greg made decent progress on wiring it.
- Power Tool Drag Racing
- Been back and forth with Louise at SF. Haven't heard anything yet. Fully expect ot hear everything on.
- Notice from Detroit - call for makers.
- Discussion with Bosch - talked with corporate people about sponsorship, waiting to hear back.
- Lawyers are taking forever to review the room addition lease.
- Propose a budget for hand tool upgrade
- Larger purchase and then replenish through warden budget
- Maybe buy a goddamn toolbox (Ian says silence with this witchcraft)
- Brad's going to organize a Google Doc.
- Ryan - dunno what he did. Must've been drunk. Remembers PowerShell and pain. Eat ramen in the cabinet.
- Dustin - working on school stuff
- Jim - PTDR, teaspoon turbine, bell/light
- Hodapp - mostly school work
- Elly - new necklaces, stained beer holders
- Jon - more work on metal storage, very shitty welds
- Chris - new - here taking a look
- Casey - new - instructor at Scarlet Oaks, taking a look
- Tim - fuck-all nothing, worried about job search
- Mike - had exterior doors replaced, so painting
- Coy - CNC area, shipped out a safe
- Franklin - PTDR shipping logistics
- Ken - here as Kevin
- Tommy - making guitar tuner, network device drivers
- Nancy - pulled out a sewing machine and evaluated the ones we have
- Brad - cleaned the john, iPad died, wife liked the new one, now he has two
- Matt - working on a pepper mill for Christmas 2015 (yup)
- Joey - just visiting
- Ian - being bored at work, set up new 3D printer he stole from somewhere he refuses to mention
- Greg - accidentally invaded Switzerland, tore apart charging system on bike
- Dave - working on stereo and old Porsche