April 6, 2021
|Previous Meeting: March 30, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 13, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- $500 - "Bring the small laser back to life" vote. Dave S & Megan have already donated $100 each so we only need to ask for <$300.
- Deets and voting here
- Brad did cleaning and maintenance on the metal lathe
- RFID Hive13 door is working! WHOO!
- Kayla is gonna start the signature column because she wants to draw on shit.
- Ceramics work Saturday at noon
- Working on getting drywall up, anchoring shelves, etc
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Dave S, Lisa C, Scott H, John C, Chris D, Eric Smith, Chris H, Jim D, Ralph B, Brad W, Kayla L, Jeremy Y, Drew K
- Guest - Eric googled us and is interested in open source stuff, arduinos, raspberry pi, etc. He designs rc aircrafts and has schooling experience in aerospace. Hope to see him around!
- Webpage is grossly outdated
- Talk to Chris Davis about neat ArtWorks things! Living murals and stuff!