April 9, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: April 2, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: April 16, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Looking for anyone with grant writing experience. We'd like to explore the possibility of obtaining grants to get equipment, products, etc. for the hive.
- Delta Dorks return. Speak with Dave Velzy if you're interested in learning how to construct a delta printer.
- Prep for Maker Faire and Afterparty - Friday April 12 6:00-8:00 (get stuff and clean up)
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Faire - Saturday, April 13th 10:00am-5:00pm
- Signup link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h_vjLPGudvDA3z-teKxULjEDClDiLzaro6JBvrI8kqA/edit?usp=sharing
- Doing LTS
- Worker form needs to be signed if you want to work.
- Cincinnati Locksport - Monday, April 15th - 7 P.M. - 10 P.M.
- Landlord history talk - April 23rd - 7:30 P.M.
- Needlecraft night - April 26th - 6 P.M. - 8 P.M.
- Board Meeting - Monday, May 13th - 7:30 P.M.
- Housekeeping as usual
- Old Business
- Delta Dorks is maybe a thing
- New Business
- Events as above
- Drew - taking a break
- Ariel - first time - checking the place out
- Mario - here with Ezra
- Ezra - took apart a broken X-Box controller
- Matt - checking the place out
- Dave V. - CNC/lathe class, conquered painting his house
- Jeff - likes to build things, writes maintenance manuals
- Scott - not much, back to work on synthesizer
- Anne - making things with polymer clay
- Jeremy - metal lathe class, lock wall
- Dave S. - yard work, PCB design
- Greg - allergies
- Jim - downsizing his house
- Ian - bought a van, making it a camper
- Brad - Makerfaire, went to a spa/pool store, won a pool, took credit and bought a grill
- Vicente - lathe class
- Nancy - car stuff, Makerfaire
- Ginny - start a woodworking business
- Kerensa - made sushi, fundraising for a trip to Puerto Rico
- Will - hurdy gurdy, power racer is coming along, Ryan and he worked on the arcade cabinet
- Kevin - Roland CNC, ordered glass
- Maggie - first time - stumbled in