August 10, 2021
|Previous Meeting: August 3, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 17, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Saturday Aug. 14th, Noon-4PM, Cleanup Day
- Monday Aug. 16th, 7-9PM, Hot warden Crafts
- Wednesday Aug. 18th 7:30 pm - Outreach Committee meeting
- Friday Aug. 20th, 6-9PM, Needlecraft Night
- Oscilloscope and Signal Generator Certification Class - Sept. 18th
- Stained Glass Basics Class - Sept. 25th
New Members & Certifications
- Dan M - new member as of 8/10. Welcome!
Votes Closing Today
- $160 for Dust Collector Bin Level Sensor/Warning Light
- $215 for four Lincoln auto-darkening welding helmets, as seen here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BKJDZ2M/
- Paul found a deal on these for a little under $50 each. See the mailing list or the Slack welding channel for further discussion.
- We have a functional 1.75 mm 3d printer! Yay Heath! Thank you!
- Brief rundown of committees established at 8/9 board meeting
- Dust collection update
start time: 7:30pm end time:
vote for bin dust height sensor postponed
new vote upcoming for 4x welding helmets
- heath with a 3d printer
- ender 3
- link wiki page
- dust collector
- still working
- not many updates
- Jim D.
- John Clark
- clean up day on saturday
- come make the hive look nice
- Monday, Hot Crafts Warden Hours
- Wendesday, aug 18 @ 7:30pm outreach committee first meeting
- opening meeting
- discuss made in camp
- Certifications in september
- oscilloscope & signal generator class (not certifications)
- stained glass
- retro game night sept 1st
DIY Printing Talk :)