August 11, 2020
|Previous Meeting: August 4, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 18, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. We have paper towels and disinfectant spray.
- The Moving Hive13 Trello Board has been updated with "To-Do" lists for each space
- Feel free to edit/add items, but keep it to things needed to get us back to 2929 capabilities, or things that have already been vote approved
- Please grab tasks from the board and drive them to completion! everyone can and should help!
- Need to put some emphasis on getting the second bathroom electrical done so the landlord can have the plumber back out
- Starting to work on a budget for items we know we need, but have not yet been voted to fund
- Here is a rough draft
- Most of the numbers are made up, we need people willing to take each item and make a detailed list of material and accurate cost estimate so we can better plan, please volunteer
- all of this is open to discussion, please offer your constructive input
- PPE provided to all Hive 13 members, and more safety supplies (both
- This includes:
- Eye protection
- Disposable face masks
- Hearing protection
- Cleaning supplies (we have paper towels and disinfectant spray, but cleaning supplies do go through phases of being hard to obtain. We never want to lapse on having this)
- Sanitizing supplies
- Fire extinguishers
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Kayla Lukawiecki, Ian Blais, Dave Velzy, Gautam Saaraswath, Lisa Crump, John Clark, Brad Walsh, Chris Hodapp, Ralph Blumberg, Chris Davis
- Feedback on response to COVID-19 Scare
- Overall member feedback is that response was appropriate and handled properly. CDC guidelines are the most accurate guidelines.
- Update to sign in sheet for contact information, particularly needed for guests. These should be in the space 8/12.
- Sign in sheets are also being scanned as they fill up for reference
- Here is a link to updated health orders and press release information from DeWine
- Please feel free to reach out to leadership (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns. Seriously, please don't hesitate to ask questions, bring up concerns, or if you have ideas on how to improve our preparedness
Upcoming PPE Vote
- Probably next week.
- Add gloves to list
- Hive branded safety glasses? Think about it
- "You're a new member, here are your safety glasses"
- RFID access is SOOOOOOOOO CLOSE to being done.
- Working on getting camera pointed to front door while we're figuring out other camera locations. Front door is an obvious spot.
- Ian got the open/close switch back up and running, and it's better than ever.
- Go Ian go! Thanks!!
- Folks, clean up after yourselves. There's no dust collection, but we have shop vacs.
- Ralph found some software that we qualify for free licenses as a non profit.
- For Shapeko and Roland
- Easel Pro - more user intuitive
- V bit cuts and 2d cuts (please correct me if I'm wrong)
- Associated with warden email to be used at Hive13
- Thanks Ralph!!