August 13, 2019
|Previous Meeting: August 6, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 20, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Looking for decorations in the lounge. If you have an art project idea bring it up on slack / mailing list / contact Will B
- Gigabot Status update
- Shapoko update
- Donated stuff sorting lead by Dave V
- New Windows - considered compete at this time. We need to finish off caulking an sealing.
Cleanup needs more people - 21st Laser - it is fucked. Veley is coordinating the triage team. It is potentially an entire write off, we will need to dig into it to determine that.
- August's Needlecraft Night Friday, August 16th from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Board / Leadership monthly meeting August 19th 7:30pm
- World Cooking Saturday, August 24th starting at 2 pm 
- Saturday Cleanup, September 21st
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Books by the Banks (large book fair downtown) is happening October 26th 10:00am - 4:00pm. Brad Walsh is leading the event. He's getting details and organizing the group. Learn to Solder booth, could use up to 6 people to rotate throughout the day.
We can’t get purgatory right, D up for grabs, new on E
No gigabot update No shapeoko update No donation stuff update - if you see something you want, ask Dave Velzy Mill Avaliability estimate mid September?
Windows in, installers done work, needs some more sealing, building is getting painted, looks great.
Big laser down for the foreseeable future, fire burned out much of gantry and control panel, $1500-$2500 of parts, plus a huge amount of work. Dave Velzy is documenting teardown, will coordinate teams to handle chunks of work. First priority is cleaning out dry chem fire extinguisher mess and then disassembly. Will need electrical, mechanical, and software teams. We have a new controller (same as one on small laser) to put in. Will get small laser up and running ASAP for test bed and interim use. If someone is very ambitious/willing, now a good time to take lead on a better controller option.
National dish night - 2:00pm Need interesting projects for made in camp Next Cincy Locksport Sept. 7th
Frisbee Round - not today