August 15, 2017
|Previous Meeting: August 8, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 22, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
It's Hammer Time
- Dah dah dah dah dah dah
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean.
- If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- The Annex
- Member Tool lending -- postings will be made on the vending machine for now.
- Second Saturday Cleanup, Sat. 12th August.
- man, the woodshop is looking good
- Light wall -- lend a hand -- talk to Ryan.
- Vacuu-former - it's hot, but does it suck?
- Maker Faire / Learn to Solder
- We should get 100-500 PCBs from our OSH park contact.
- Need to inventory supplies and order what we don't / won't have.
- Sanders -- we need sanders
- Upcoming events:
- Maker Faire is
- Cincinnati - October 7&8
- Louisville - October 20th-21st (call is still open)
- Books by the Banks
- 28th of October
- Maker Faire is
- Upcoming vote -- Ian's proposal for continuation of hosting.
The week in Wiki
- Gizzly Sander
- leadership page reorganized
- none tonight.
Ryan - Should finish solder wall soon Greg - Planed big CNC Tim - Made his box Lorin - His Poodle got hemorrhoids Coy - Taveling for work. Doing projects at house. Jim - Visited LVL1 in Louisville. Jon - Laser cutting. Sean - Snake ate his mouse. Spencer - Tired. Sleepy. Fatigued. Dave - Seeing eclipse. Tuckpointing. Russell - Also in the total zone of eclipse. Lansscaping Ian - Wiki stuff.