August 16, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 9, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 23, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legibile.
- Teach the wardens new euphemisms.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Books by the banks
- Open Finance
- PTDR Repair Day
- Blender training
- Open warden position
- Saturday the 13th Saturday Cleanup.
- Vote for the Spindle Sander - $350
- Gigabot is now certification required
- New purgatory procedure
- Elly will work on Books By the Banks before October.
- PTDR Repair day
- We need to take a Saturday and repair the wear and tear to the track components from Detroit.
- PTDR meeting will occur after tonight's meeting to set a schedule.
- Open Warden Positions
- The wood shop warden is currently open.
- Saturday cleanup happened
- Gigabot is now certificaiton required.
- Ry met with Dustin on Monday to begin cross-training on Gigabot maintenance.
- New purgatory procedure
- Please do not remove items from purgatory and return them to the Hive.
- Putting them in your personal storage area is fine, but if returned to the general space, they will become fair game for immediate disposal.
- Tiffany proposes a budget for pallet racks.
- Greg proposes a change to the warden addendum.
- Proposed warden updates are on our github. Greg will post a link to the exact text.
- 1. grammitical errors
- 2. Head warden removed
- 3. Proposing education warden.
- There was a noise complaint from our neighbor on Sunday night.
- Ry suggests having late meetings in the Lounge to reduce the noise.
- Dustin requests that ideas for small tool certification projects be mailed to the wardens.
- Vote to purchase Coy's spindle sander.
- 18 members voting.
- 4 Abstain. 0 opposed. 12 in favor.
- Voting is apparently difficult. But we still have a majority. Vote passes.
- Elly H - Will be maid of honor in her cousin's wedding. Has been sending lots of email.
- Rich A - Fixed his wife's computer screen. Has been on vacation.
- Dave B - Dave has been releasing magic smoke.
- Greg A - Working on a classic radio. Helped with Saturday cleanup.
- Dustin B - Working on making some hive business cards.
- Kevin S - Loves everyone.
- Franklin G - Has been traveling for work and pleasure. Is now back in town. Fixing a Bluetooth cassette adapter. Which is apparently a thing.
- Ken S - Has been cutting grass.
- Tim - Making a crossbow out of PVC
- Chris H - Failed to find a place in Cincy that would make a transparency.
- Ryan - Helped with Saturday cleanup. Worked on Hive13 clocks.
- Nancy G - Working on her motorcycle.
- Megan - First time at the space. Friend of Tiffany.
- Charlie - First time at the space. Megan mentioned the space to him.
- Owen - Helped with Saturday cleanup. Making negative progress on fixing things at home
- Skyler - Relatively new to the hive. Working on some sewing projects.
- Goose - Relatively new to the hive. Has returned to Cincy from school.
- Steve - Got back into programming.
- Jim - Working on a door iris project.
- Andrew - New to the hive. May have heard about us on reddit. Renovating an old house.
- Alex - Also renovating an old(er) house.
- Brad W. - Lathe is open for business. Introductory lathe learning classes are on the way.
- Gabe - Converted another family member to Linux. Heading back to school on Friday.