August 18, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: August 11, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 25, 2015|
- Noise Curfew Reminder - No loudness from midnight to 8am.
- Hive13 seeks meeting scribe for meaningful conversation, moonlit walks, furious typing.
- Future.now meetup - Recap
- New Laser Cutter Progress
- No major updates
- The laser fundraiser is still open. Speak with Jon Neal to get your half price minutes now.
- Electrical update
- Hive13 T-Shirt Pre-orders?
- Behold. Blinky numbers.
- Cincinnati August 29 and 30
- Louisville in middle of September
- Invited to New York Maker Faire
- Cincinnati MakerFaire - August 29 and 30. Three weekends remain for preparation. What ideas do you have for MakerFaire?
- Tables have been set up as a staging area. Bring forth your projects.
- Hive cleanups every other week.
- Space Reorganization
- Fire Safety
- Any contact with our landlords?
- Large CNC
- Barrels on the loading dock
- Books by the Banks
- Ryan -
- Shadoxx - moving
- Ian W -
- Dustin -
- Hodapp - just started grad school, work on the foundry
- Brad - lots of interviews
- Peter - Has been busy
- Nancy - Went to nascar in mid ohio
- Jim Chen - Just moved and trying to build a standing desk
- Brent - Been messing with sonic pi
- Kevin - PTDR
- Julien - Packing, packing, packing, assembled leetplacer at work. Crappy kit. Similar to Photovoltaics at cincy makerfaire.
- Elly - Got a sewing machine for her birthday and made a duct tape shirt form. Ordered the t-shirts today.
- Jon - Went camping last weekend
- Gabe - last week at the hive! Lots of php stuff for several projects.
- Greg - Got back from defcon last week. Did some electrical wiring.
- Jim S - No longer President, working on the power racing series. Talk to him if you want to go to New York makerfaire for PRS.
- Franklin - PTDR, went to the smithsonian.
- Brad Walsh - drove to florida and back in the last week.
- Bill - Gained a grandson
- Mike - Worked on his airsoft robot. Went to a breastfeeding anti-censorship thing.
- Coy - worked on the CNC, cut out some greek letters for tylergetsay
- Jim Dallam - Power tool drag racing
- Will - Feels like he accomplished nothing
- Daniel - blew his back out
- Noise curfew - follow it!
- We still need a secretary
- Laser update
- Nothing major
- Electrical upgrade
- We are almost there!
- This saturday will probably be the big cable run.
- Power Tool Drag Racing
- Website is coming together
- Schedule for the next few months is listed in agenda
- If you want to new york schedule now!
- Cincy makerfaire
- We still need people to volunteer. Only need to work a few hours.
- Any exhibits welcome as well
- We got a write up on the makerfaire website!
- Space reorganization
- Probably still a month away from anything major
- fire inspection
- Garden street gave us freshly charged one!
- We should pick up a few more as well.
- Cleanup Saturday
- Thanks to all who came for that.
- Large CNC update
- Wait until after the makerfaire
- Barrels on the loading dock
- Kevin took the plastic ones, metal ones still left
- They stored propylene glycol and are food safe
- Books by the banks
- They have invited us again.
- Last year we did a 3d printing demonstration.
- October 17th
- Ryan will send out an email
- Shadoxx is moving to LA
- He will be getting rid of some stuff if anyone wants anything
- Various old computers, stuff, he will email out a list later
- He is selling his cars!
- We have a drum sander now!
- $400 under budget (was a total of $200)
- What happened to the new google safety glasses we just set out?
- Ian needs help with an android app for power tool drag racing