August 18, 2020
|Previous Meeting: August 11, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 25, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. We have paper towels and disinfectant spray.
Buildout and Return to Operation
- 2701 Buildout Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- The Moving Hive13 Trello Board has been updated with "To-Do" lists for each space
- Kevin is organizing a group-buy for 1" and 2" square steel tube
- massive price break if we can get 25 pcs. of each
- ~$11.50/24 ft. pc. for 1" x 1" x 16g tube
- ~$26.27/24 ft. pc. for 2" x 2" x 16g tube
- message Kevin with your desired quantities.
- NEXT WEEK: Remove/Discard Power Tool Drag Racing and Trebuchet Equipment
- Discuss this week
- COMING SOON: PPE provided to all Hive 13 members, and more safety supplies
- This includes:
- Eye protection
- Disposable face masks
- Hearing protection
- Cleaning supplies
- Sanitizing supplies
- Fire extinguishers
- Welding Screens
- Face Shields
- Can you think of anything else we should have?
- This includes:
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
New sign in sheet, no sign out time, email and phone numbers for guests
Wesselman going to push people to wear masks
Please keep distance, even when trying to talk to someone
If you can’t find a task on trello, just find things in boxes and unbox them, or grab things on the shelves from up front and put them in better places in the shops.
Need leadership to coordinate a few last group work days to get cable pulling done and stuff for plumbing ready for plumber
Please let email@example.com know if we are missing any safety equipment
Laser - ALWAYS CHECK CHILLER LEVEL - no alarm - Ralph to make post with mandatory checks
Steel on warden’s budget - general approval to spend $250-$230 for steel, but people want it as a vote to be voted next week, not on warden’s budget.
Frisbee - Ian - getting electronics for sign of front of van sorted out, looks cool Dave S. - laser block printing - cool chick with birds reminds him of friend at work Kevin - massive vent hood weldment for glass. Has backdraft dampers installed so each torch can have own blower, stoked to be using new welding shop Drew - taking a break, but brought in a fun sign for electronics. Gautam - pennys stink, making pictures with pennys as pixels
Covid people numbers - 10 people may be too tight a number maybe 2 people per shop? Needs leadership to decide
People giving tours - please close the deal by asking people to sign up, it really does help keep Hive13’s income stable.
If you know of old hive13 social accounts - get the credentials to Drew
Dave S will write a blog post announcing the move complete, etc.