August 2, 2011
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: July 26, 2011||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 9, 2011|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Old Business
- Paper Towels/Shop Towels purchased.
- Ongoing Business
- Cleaning up the space
- New Business
- Any interest in Science Hackaday? http://sciencehackday.com/ (See Google Group for more info)
- Maker Faire Recap
- i3detroit visit & organization
- i3detroit Hackerspace Rules
- Brent - Attiny project person
- Tim - EE student at UC
- Dave Myers - President & King
- Chris Anderson - CTO (The network is his fault)
- Chris Davis - COO (Crap wrangler)
- James (Halfelf)- EE & Software engineer
- Paper Towels Hath Arrived - Check the bathroom shelves
- Ongoing Cleanup
- Moratorium On Stuff being brought in. Talk to Chris Davis before you bring stuff in.
- Not permanent, just until we get a bit more organized.
- Parking Permits & Tickets, to be reviewed at the board meeting.
- Clean up your trash.
- Label Maker hath arrived, in Dave Myers locker, use it, return it.
- Science Hack Day
- Looking at a few weekends, Final weekend in October would be bad.
- Not many details yet, speak w/ Ian.