August 21, 2018
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: August 14, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Latest Meeting|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Laser Cutters
- Sheet Metal Brake
- Table Saw Sled
- Membership applications now via intweb.
- Warden Hours
- Want to host a class?
- this space intentionally left blank
This Week in Wiki
- Greg got the Meeting templates fully automated.
- Greg also worked on the Network pages.
- Board Meeting Sept. 10th.
- Cincinnati Mini Maker Fair Sept. 15-16
- We are signed up to do a Learn to Solder table.
- Check the mailing list for more info and to volunteer.
- Google Sheet with signup info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VenrzK767002bpY5bkyB3R2Rzw6I3EONZzNYfZb0nQ/edit?usp=sharing