August 24, 2021
|Previous Meeting: August 17, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 31, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tonight, post meeting -- Edit-a-thon with the Outreach Committee. Help the Outreach committee make updates to Hive13's social media accounts, website, and help update things in the Wiki!
- Wednesday August 25th 8PM Warden's Meeting
- Wednesday September 1st at 7:30pm Retro Game Night
- Thursday September 2nd at 6:30pm Craft Warden Hours
New Members & Certifications
- Lots of new folks were certified on the Laser
Votes Closing Today
- Programable Ramp/Soak Temperature Controller for Donated Kiln - $300 - https://groups.google.com/g/cincihackerspace/c/_CSfy2-t8Tw
- QuickBooks consultation to learn more about being able to implement it
- Sound equipment for hybrid meetings
- Dust collection improvement continues on
- Shit ton of sewing things donated by Dave B!
- SawStop discussion in mailing list
- New Slack channels, and how to look for new ones -- sort by newest
start-time: 7:35pm end-time: 7:53pm
- Sparks Meeting same night as retro game night
- Oscilliscope class on the 19th
- Second Tuesday Talk, sept 14hth, mr. schwinn for photogrammetry
- Ramp/Soak controller for newly donated kiln has passed unanimously.