August 25, 2015
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: August 18, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 1, 2015|
- Noise Curfew Reminder - No loudness from midnight to 8am.
- New Laser Cutter Progress
- Hive13 T-Shirt Orders?
- Books by the Banks
- Cincinnati MakerFaire - This weekend.
- Tables have been set up as a staging area. Bring forth your projects.
- Dave L - 50th year school reunion
- Jonathan (new)
- Jonathan (new)
- Jim D - PTDR
- Ian W - replaced the locks on the vending machine
- Coy - Wood safe
- Lorin -
- Ryan H
- Dustin - no longer intern, preparing for UC
- Hodapp - Did wedding photography, didn't kill anyone
- Reg - got to field his board game at GenCon.
- Nancy - Got to try out a motorcycle
- Brad - got some tablets so he can set up Artemis.
- Bill - Just moved here from Arkansas, wants to check out the space!
- Joe S - Learned Elm.
- John S - Finished a dining room table recently
- Mike (new) - Long time procrastinator
- Alex (new) - Someone from one of his classes mentioned us. Building a high speed zip line.
- Franklin - PTDR
- Bill S - working on his 4 ft diameter 3d printer
- Brad - Created a hive13 logo in fusion 3d
- Jon N - Electrical wiring
- Elly - working on a 6 pack holder, laser cut some bookmarks as a present
- Noise Curfew
- Our neighbour has been pretty happy lately!
- Laser cutter update
- Nothing major besides wiring stuff
- Electrical wiring
- Greg and Jon ran the conduit for for the wire this last weekend.
- One out of four wires has been pulled so far! One or two more may get done by the end of the day.
- Hive13 t-shirt orders
- They will be arriving Thursday or Friday.
- If you want yours before the makerfaire contact Elly.
- Power Tool Drag Racing (PTDR)
- Everything is ready to go. Small improvements like always!
- There are trophies this time around.
- Books by the banks
- October 17th
- We still need someone to volunteer for this if we are going to do it. See email on the mailing list.
- Cincy Maker Faire
- This weekend!
- We have a handful of volunteers, we could still use a few more.
- New polar printer may be missing its power supply
- Maker Faire suggestion
- Brad wants to know if his son should give a talk/demo of minecraft command blocks.