August 26, 2014
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous Meeting: August 19, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 2, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Jim S - Tool Searching Committee not put to vote, postponed to next week
- Julian - Shapeoko update?
- Ventilation for welding room
- Lathe cleaning, Bill will be bringing in a parts cleaning setup. Needs new bearings.
- Updated requirements for welding, looking for volunteers to teach a welding class. Possible RFID security system for locking out welder plug.
- Matt Cox, possible to teach welding class. Daniel's friend also a possibility.
- Certification for welding equipment, need a concrete system to know who can use the system and who can't
- Will, wanting to hold a NERF Gun modding class. Possibility of $5 donation to space.
- Maybe open house in October, a month after Makerfaire. Need volunteers.
- shadoxx - avoided rain storms
- Joseph S - made things
- Ellie - Started @ UC Engineering
- Jon M
- Jim D
- James - powerseries, teaching RaspberryPi class
- John - back from vaca [welcome back!]
- Will - back from Iowa [welcome back!]
- Dark Ian - speed problem on radio, new rpi
- Dan M - modeling (3d printing), nerd stuff
- Dave M - lasercut, being an adult
- Josh (Guest)
- Ian W - middle of nowhere ohio
- Jon - building powersupply
- Katie - out of town, coded
- Tiffany - STILL PREGNANT!, helped Mike with battleship stuff, working on nursery
- Matt S - printed lego
- Mike - made battleships, nursery
- Chris H - fermented and studied maths
- Bill - started new 3d printer project
- Coy - not mad at shadoxx anymore, fixed media centers
- Ryan - amnesia for past week, extension cable for welder
- Matt - new water heater, other stuff long week
- Julian - Shapeoko clamp, vote next week
- Ryan - CNC update, resuming welding of frame now that we have an extension cable
- Matt - needs space to clean up the parts for the lathe, kerosene bath. needs new bearings
- Bill - bringing in metal parts cleaner for lathe
- Area wardens conversation happening in September, people need to clean up, empty trash cans
- Jim D - Big check for selling printer! Woo!