August 29, 2017
|Previous Meeting: August 22, 2017||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 05, 2017|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Label your personal supplies & tools
- Ask first before using materials which may belong to others - post to the mailing list!
- If in doubt ask the mailing list.
- Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list.
- We found a belt sander that is better than our broken one. We do need an orbital sander though.
- Vacu-former - We have money left from the original proposal. Brad will be obtaining a pump with remaining funds from original vote.
- Light wall - Functional. Ryan did most of it. Help from Nancy, Shaun, Ian W, possibly other people?
- Upcoming events:
- October is busy...
- Oct. 7th-8th - Cincinnati Maker Faire
- Oct 14th & 22nd - Camp Washington Artist Tour
- Oct. 20th-21st - Louisville Maker Faire
- Books by the Banks - October 28th
- October is busy...
- Lorin made the Fab-Lab PC not suck.
The week in Wiki
Nothing to see here. Move along.
No outstanding votes.
Greg - Christmas project is where he wants it. Fixed a trunk on Mom's BMW. Jim - Went to see the eclipse in totality.Working on a secret art project. Will - Something something, helped in-laws move. Tim - Saw 90ish percent of eclipse. Fixed iPhone screen. Dave - Lathed stuff with 70 year old tools. Heh, heh... "Ancient tool." Jeff - Graphic Designer. Played with laser and vinyl printer at library makerspace. Kerensa - Working with Sketchup for projects. Getting close to doing some test on the 3D printer. New Dave - Experimenting with 3d printing. Russ - On vacation. Saw totality. Spent the rest of the week on the coast. Cleaned table saw blades. Scott - Made a "treehouse bed". Steve - New Daves father. Builds furniture. Scoutmaster. Member of several societies. Early american re-enacting and plays in a garage band. Nancy - Something, something, dishes, blah, blah. Disengaged safety precautions on food processor. It works now, presumably unsafely. Rode bike. Doc Wily - Hasn't been around for a couple of months. Been in tenesse helping dad with stuff. Saw the eclipse. Joseph - Member, hasn't been here for a while. Saw eclipse in kentucky. Something about web development.