August 3, 2021
|Previous Meeting: July 27, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 10, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Retro Game Night: TOMORROW! Wednesday, August 4th, 2021 at 7:00pm Focused on SNES
- with the bonus of an Introduction to Electricity class
- Craft and Sewing Warden Hours Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 6:30pm
New Members & Certifications
- Mary Nemeth is now certified on the large glass torch!
- Chandler Mosley is now certified on the metal lathe
- Slack Thread
- Anything anyone wants to share that wasn't in the Slack thread
Votes Closing Today
- Replenish phone service balance
- $75 for work table MDF sheets
- Big thank you to EVERYONE involved in dust collection work day this past weekend. You are all fantastic and made some really great progress.
- Huge thanks to Kevin M for coordinating!
- Lisa C, Dave S, John C, John O, Dave V, Scott H, Todd F, Ryan A and any others I may have missed - you are rockstars!!
- Have you been to the fab lab? Because it looks fucking fab.
- Brad! You are fantastic! Thank you for your coordination!
- Heath and Kevin! Also thank you so much!!!
- Thank you to Brad W and John C for finishing up the lab table assembly after last meeting. Thank you as always to Dave B for scoring them, we have tables for days, do what you may, just don't break yourself because they're heavy
- Thanks to Parker J for placing on loan a rolling mill in the Hot Crafts area!
- This can be used to take scrap gold and silver that has been cast into ingots and roll them out into new, usable sheet and wire stock
- Points of kitchen discussion from Saturday
- Dust collection spew? Action to take?
- People who did not pick up their COOL shirts, can find them in their storage space.
Dust Collection Work Day photos
- Thanks for capturing these John Osterman!
- will add more once okayed by people in photos