August 31, 2021
|Previous Meeting: August 24, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: September 7, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
**With the surge in Delta variant - Hive13 is requiring everyone in the space to wear a mask, and urging members to get vaccinated if you can.**
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Wednesday September 1st at 7:30pm Sparks & Retro Game Night: N64
- Thursday September 2nd at 6:30pm Craft Warden Hours
- Monday September 6th at 7:30pm Hot Crafts Warden Hours
- Saturday September 11th at 12:00pm Saturday Cleanup
- Tuesday September 14th after the Tuesday Meetings, 2nd Tuesday Talk with Mr. Dave Schwinn on Photogrammetry
New Members & Certifications
Votes Closing Today
- QuickBooks consultation to learn more about being able to implement it
- Sound equipment for hybrid meetings
- SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw and Accessories
- $4800 (likely can sell the old saw for $800-1200 to offset some of the cost)
- See here for more info
- Dust Collection is fixed! The dust now stays in the bin, and the air vented outside is clean and clear!
- Still need help getting all the machines hooked up
start-time: 7:32pm end-time: 7:53pm
- quickbooks, $300
- all yes votes on mailing list, all yes in person
- vote passed unanimously
- sound equipment, $500
- all yes in the mailing list, all yes in person
- vote passed unanimously
A new member, but didn't make them introduce themselves
- Need to add that Mr. Schwinn is going to be giving a 2nd tuesday talk on the 14th on photogrammetry
- Saturday clean up will happen at noon not 7:30pm
Asim and Drew are now certified on the CNC