Board Meeting - July 9th, 2018

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Board Meetings
Previous: June 11th, 2018 Meeting Procedure Next: August 13th, 2018

Agenda

  • Review of Action Items from last meeting
    • Greg: Warden addendum - not defining precise positions
    • Ian: Lapsed member inquires
    • Ryan/Ian: Privacy amendment
    • Ryan/Lorin: Announce elections
  • Open Finance Website updates
  • Membership Status
    • Instead of a monthly report, start a weekly thread
      • E-mail the membership report to the Leadership list to kick off each week's thread
        • Should have delinquent members
        • Discussion about what to do can happen there
      • Automatic notifications would be nice.
    • Membership application policies
      • How long before an application expires?
      • What constitutes progress or continued interest on an applicant's part?
  • intweb
    • What can it do to make your job easier?
    • New features
      • Membership Application
    • Upcoming features
      • Heatmap of Hive activity
        • What should be available as a heatmap?
        • How should it look?
    • In the Future
      • Voting
      • Certifications
      • Tool Reservation
    • Bug or feature request? Put it on GitHub. See Greg or Ian for help with that.
  • Warden positions to fill
    • Wood - Greg to discuss with Kevin after election
    • Metal - Open
  • Elections
    • This month
    • Anything to get ready for them?
    • Get an agenda together
    • Voting method
    • Bylaws
      • Spelling
      • Protection of members' personal information, digital rights, dignity
      • Suspension/Expulsion
        • Should these be two separate votes?
  • Re-invigorating Hive Culture
    • Need to hold more social events
    • Return of movie night
    • Outreach
    • reddit weekend happenings
    • Summer open house? We haven't had one in a couple years.
    • Classes
    • Made in Camp