Board Meeting - June 8th, 2020
|Previous: May 11th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: Latest Meeting|
Candidate: Board Meeting - July 13th, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- need to set date and announce
- must be in July
- must have 10 to 60 days notice
- need time for nominations to be open, and then for voting to be open
- In-person meeting or telecom?
- Anything to discuss on elections?
- Someone has used 2 of the hive's free boards for locked personal stuff
- Who is the admin? Can they delete them, in case we want them in the future?
- What's leadership need to coordinate and communicate to members?
Member Storage after move
- Member Storage Boxes
- Limit to one space per member going forward?
- Vertical Storage
- The way we have been doing vertical storage is a mess
- What can we do to de-incentivise people camping out in them forever?
- Should we avoid having vertical storage in the wood shop in the new space?
- Can we make shallower vertical storage avaliable for people who use lumber and structural metal, but not sheet goods?
- Cornerstone Corners
- Perk of Cornerstone Membership
- 4' x 4' Material, Project, and Tool Storage Space
- 12 of them taped off in new building
- Project Parking Zones
- Establish safe areas in the new building for people to store active projects
- Require all things with parking permits be in a parking zone?
- to be posted here