Board Meeting - March 12th, 2018
From Hive13 Wiki
|Previous: February 12th, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next: April 9th, 2018|
- Open Finance Website updates
- Review Membership Report
- Report should have been sent to leadership the morning of the meeting.
- Funding for DigitalOcean
- This is no longer something we are "trying out". We should treat DigitalOcean as utility rather than voting to fund it every couple of years.
- Saturday Cleanup
- Greg has a baseline to-do list. Let's work on it.
- Four months away
- Anything to get ready for them
- Combine with a Hive open house?
- What can it do to make your job easier?
- Upcoming features - membership applications, voting, direct link to member profile
- Bug or feature request? Put it on GitHub. See Greg or Ian for help with that.
- Plans for Layout before running 220 line
- Heating still needs work, but that'll likely be punted to October or so.
- Electrical and Network Wiring
- Lounge Expansion
- Ballasts have been removed for the inside pair in two fixtures - converted to LED bulbs.
- Vertical Storage
- What is up for grabs and what belongs to someone
- Make some new vertical storage on the top of Rack D
- New Member sign-up procedures
- Re-invigorating Hive Culture