Board Meeting - May 9th, 2022

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Board Meetings
Previous: April 11th, 2022 Meeting Procedure Next: Latest Meeting
Candidate: Board Meeting - June 13th, 2022

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [302-751-5581|+1 302-751-5581] and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5

Agenda

Postponed from Last Meeting

  • Strategic Planning
    • Membership is 164 as of 5/9/2022
    • Running out of Member Storage
    • Accumulating Tool Donations require workspace

Planning for Annual Meeting

  • Bylaw changes to be proposed
  • Recruitment and Nominations for Leadership Positions
    • VP is not in bylaws - need to outline description+duties and add? (Action Item)

Committees

Kitchen

  • Paul P has agreed to lead committee with leadership's blessing
  • Kitchen meeting 5/29 at 1:30 for pass-off

Outreach

  • Kayla working on honeycomb scheduling - nothing new to report
    • Thank you! (Kostas P.)
  • Jackson B. wants more people to volunteer as mentors.
    • The usual suspects are great but we want more people stepping up.
  • Blink submission is in! Now we wait.
    • Thank you to Will B. and Ryan A.!
  • Pride approaching quickly and will be our FIRST PARADE IN A LOOOONG TIME.
  • T-shirts are still sorting. Waiting on invoices to send out before distributing.
  • We are social-media-ing!
  • WCPO wants to cover us! First date available to shoot is May 20th. Call has gone out to membership.
    • We need people who love and know the Hive well. And are great interviewees.
    • THANK YOU TO JACKSON B. WHO MADE THIS CONNECTION!
  • We've discussed updating the website as it is in committee (hi Chris D.) but is it worth updating the website at this point? Would a new website be doable?
    • Hi Tech Committee let's chat
  • JOIN US MAY 18TH 7:30PM FOR OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING

Finance

Technology

Hot Crafts

  • Work day 5/21

Wardens

Other issues

Minutes

  • start time: 7:35pm
  • end time:

Attendees

Committees

Kitchen

Outreach

  • Major things that will need to carry over:
    • new website --> need to talk to Tech Committee
    • Pride Parade --> get involved please
    • WCPO is doing a story on us --> come clean the hive!

Finance

Technology

Hot Crafts

Wardens

Other Issues

  • Strategic Planning
    • heath has suggested bringing the value of a strategic plan to general membership as well as bringing actionable items to general membership.
    • the consensus is: we're doing a strategic plan. BUT, there are things we need to do...
      • dave v. is taking an action item to contact the consulting company and asking if they woudl be down to do a presentation and start talking process. will bring feedback to leadership & board.

Action Items