Board Meeting - November 9th, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous: October 12th, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next: December 14th, 2015|
Hive13 Board Meeting November 9, 2015
- Moving website (Ryan and/or Dark Ian)
- Expense Reports/Warden Reimbursement
- Pending Applications
- PayPal Review
- Review - Pending applications
- Review - PayPal data
- Dustin attending Camp Washington Community Council this evening.
- lower cost of laser minutes
- Dave Lear
- Ian B (call in)
- Purgatory (done)
- Moving website
- Mostly done, some detail work that needs to be cleaned up
- Post on the mailing list asking for anything we missed
- Warden reimbursement info has been sent to Jim, he will pay back wardens very soon.
- Warden paypal stuff is finally set up
- Still a lot of financial questions
- Are we still paying the time warner connection?
- Dustin at camp washington community meeting
- Wants to network with a guy who buys old buildings and rents them to artists
- Lower cost of laser minutes
- Jon brings this up every year or two
- Let's halve the cost of laser minutes (and double everyone's current laser balance)
- Bring it up at the tuesday meeting, if everyone is cool with it do a vote!
- Hive expansion?
- The space next door is still up for rent. We're getting space constrained.
- A couple of people have expressed interest in having a more personal workspace at a higher membership level.
- Jon will email Grant expressing interest and asking for me details.