Board Meeting - November 9th, 2020
|Previous: October 12th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: December 14th, 2020|
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Google Meet Telecom
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/bdr-rjhv-cbk
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 302-751-5581 and enter this PIN: 260 934 004#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/bdr-rjhv-cbk?hs=5
- Reminder - Check your Personal Liability Insurance to make sure your acts as a volunteer with Hive13 are covered.
New member tours & Tuesday weekly meetings - Follow up action
- COVID check. Are we still doing the right things?
- Should New Member tours be by appointment only? Avoid random drop-in open house. - Follow up to Weekly Meeting discussion from 11/3
- Restructure tours to be after meeting. Try and keep meeting short and sweet. Good for potential new members to be involved in meeting.
- Trying out format of 7:30 meeting and tour after meeting on Tuesday.
- Hive13 may schedule the 2nd floor conference room. Do we need it now? Currently locked.
Engaging Members to get involved in Hive13 improvement Projects
- Each project needs a lead - Make a plan, Set a date, recruit member participation. You don't need to be an expert, but if you have the interest, please speak up
- We have a lot of members who have mentioned the enthusiasm to help, but may not have the specific knowledge. Let's try and make it aware that is absolutely fine.
- Create offline work meetings to organize coordination on these projects.
- Dust Collection - Connected to CNC - Status discussion
- Air compression - Now works, use hose to connect to tools. Manual switch.
- Doors - Prototype doors added to wood shop
- Access Control
- Need someone to attach the magnetic door lock to floor and metal bar to door. Schwinn and Hodapp will work from there.
- Vertical Storage
- Matheson gas delivery - Gas bottle rack is installed on 1st floor. Still need to make a propane storage cage for outside. First invoice has been received from Matheson.
- QuickBooks Online - Work is going slowly - Chart of accounts is uploaded
- Docusign Test - This is not going to work for Liability Waivers and Memberships
- Do you have any personal projects that you are working on?