Board Meeting - September 19th, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous: August 14th, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next: October 10th, 2016|
Hive13 Board Meeting September 19th, 2016
- Pending Applications
- Hive Expansion
- Personal items? what to do at this point?
- Wait for bylaw stuff to go through, try to compromise and talk now, bring to a vote, etc.?
- Warden Addendum - how goes it?
- Membership Audit?
- Review to-do" list/ add things
- Bylaw revisions finalization
- Have a day for members to meet to discuss/add things before proposal to vote.
- Proposal to vote requires a special meeting, which has to be called at least 10 days in advance (I believe)
- LAST: Is anyone feeling burned out from the HIve?
- What aspect?
- How can we help? / What action can be taken to help fix this?
- WE appreciate you!!!
- New members - Steve and Andrew. Steve will take over as wood shop warden.
- Financial review
- Need to confirm that paypal accounts are being drawn down
- Space expansion
- need to check with Garden Street.
- Personal Items
- On hold pending bylaw revision
- Warden Addendum
- We're about 7 short of quorum
- Membership Audit
- Ian, Ry, and Elly will coordinate a date
- Please use the h13Lead todo spreadsheet.
- Sheet will be added to a shared folder.
- Bylaws review
- Announce special meeting for Tuesday, Oct 4.
- Sept 27 - open forum for discussion
- Long review is long. See google docs for current state of the art.