Dec 4, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Nov 27, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Dec 11, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Selling FDM-2000 & DesignJet 5500, updates?
- Jordan - Did robot design judging
- Dan Hopkiins (Guest) Duke Energy works with Brent Shields, Brewer
- Dave Menninger
- John Neal - CEOOEOEOEOOOO-I-O-I-O-I
- Bill Steele - 3D Printer, PiMaker has been announced
- Craig - Finances,
- Madam "Not Appearing in this film"
- Nancy (Guest)
- Jason - Solid state theramin
- Chris Anderson - Finals next week, group project he is working
- Chris Hodapp - Glass block LED display project, working on the DJ integration with the display.
- Richard Cornell - (Guest) 3d printers, interested in electronics
- Election last week
- Bylaws passed
- Electio nwas valid
- Major thanks to Jon for his help
- Jim is the new president
- New CTO is Dave Blundel
- Officer Reports, Dave B. & Jim added stuff to website
- Makerfaire in Cincinnati
- Jim will be talking to people about what they are interested in
- Network has been redone
- Network stuff done
- Everything was cleaned up
- New firewall server, should be working, is fairly stable now.
- Printer IP has changed
- 2nd Tuesday Committee
- Speaker for december, Mideval re-enactment group
- Another 2nd tuesday idea was Roanne
- Trying to find a welding speaker
- Tiffany & Mike? Tye's cousin?
- Brian (Lockpicking cop) has a friend, See Jim
- Classes for Centerfuse?
- Lockpicking, something simple & Small
- They want a schedule in advance
- Soldering class, small soldering kits
- Has to be mobile & simple
- 2600 this friday
- Chris Anderson is working, so he needs someone to go open the space.
- XIO2 will open the space, he needs someone to open it at 7pm