December 10, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 3, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 17, 2019|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Router Table
- Small Laser
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
- Happy Holidays!
- Glass Christmas Ornament Earring Making - Saturday, December 14, 2019, 2:00-5:00 PM
- Monthly Lockpicking Meetup - Saturday, December 14, 2019, 4:00-6:00 PM
- 3D Thursday - Thursday, December 19, 2019, 7:00-10:00 PM (Canceled?)
- Hive13 Maker's Pre-Christmas Social - Saturday, December 21, 2019, 6:00-9:00PM
- Needlecraft Night - Friday, January 17th, 2020, 6-8PM
- yes 2
- no 0
- Present 15
- Yes 12
- No 1
- Abs 2
- Passes 14:1
Big laser - was low power, power lead was loose, fixed, but tube needs replaced (we have a spare)
Wifi access point in main area is dead, replacement ordered.
Drone racing at hive13 - Video test in january, event to follow